Using Duty Roster
- Duty Roster is only accessible to Logged-in members.
- Duty Roster can be found in the My Home menu (top right of each webpage).
Duty Roster is an important element of the Club website. It is integrated with the Programme and is fully automated. It provides:
- The Duty Roster webpage listing each Programme event with associated duties and the name/role of the person allocated or volunteered to perform it.
- The relevant detail from the Duty Roster at the foot of each Event webpage - for example, Event webpage for Race Summer 5 will list Duty Crew.
- The My duties webpage which identifies for the individual who has Logged-in, all his future duties.
- Email notifications to individuals of all their forthcoming duties at the beginning of the season and when new events/duties appear.
- Email reminders to individuals prior to their duties.
- An online swap system which automatically updates Duty Roster.
- An up-to-date list of Duty Crew for the OOD.
When you are allocated a duty:
- You will receive an email inviting you to "Accept" responsibility for the duty
- In the Duty Roster Contact/Status column, alongside your name you will see the word "Pending"
- The duty will appear in My duties marked Accept.
When you have Accepted the duty:
- "Pending" will be deleted from Duty Roster
- The status in My duties will change to Request a Swap.
[To be completed]
For some Club events, volunteers are sought. This appears in the Duty Roster and at the foot of the Event webpage as illustrated in this example:
If you volunteer for a duty:
- You will receive an email confirming this
- Your name will appear in the Duty Roster marked "Pending"
- The duty will appear in My duties marked Volunteer waiting approval with a Cancel button.
If you no longer wish to volunteer for that duty, click Cancel. If not, you will eventually be approved and then:
- "Pending" will be deleted from the Duty Roster
- My duties will read Accepted/Acknowledged with the option to apply for a swap.
Last updated 11:11 on 2 July 2020