Below are links to some important or popular webpages. Those coloured brown are wholly or partially accessible to Club members only.
- Go to DISCOVER SAILING if you would like to go sailing with Seafarers.
- Go to WEBCOLLECT to book Training, Discover Sailing, OnBoard, etc.
- Go to MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE and click on the appropriate email to contact a Club official.
- Go to TRAINING COURSES 2020 if you want to know what was on offer this year.
- Go to TRAINING - DETAILS AND BOOKING if you want to see what vacancies still exist.
- Go to DEFIBRILLATOR to learn how to access this vital piece of equipment.
- Go to JOINING POINT if you are considering joining the RYA.
- If not already Logged In, to use the links below members must first LOG IN then return to this page (Useful Pages).
- Go to MY DUTIES to see when you are next duty.
- Go to BOAT SPACE ALLOCATIONS to locate the berth for your boat within the compound.
- Go to DUTY CREW GUIDES to refresh yourself on your role as an OOD, SBD, TD or Beach Crew.
- Go to MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY to contact a fellow Club member.
- Go to RACING PROGRAMME or the RESULTS if you are a keen racer.
- Go to CLUB DOCUMENTS to read/download the SOP or minutes of recent meetings.
- Go to ARCHIVES for data about the Club since its foundation including reports and photographs.
Note: Side menus will help you find the information you seek. For smart phone users, access is by touching "More".
Last updated 11:40 on 4 April 2020