Maintenance Weekend (Day 2) - Sunday 15 March
This is the key weekend where we set ourselves up for a successful year by cracking all those jobs we would rather not do when sailing is on offer! Please do come down and help, even if just for a couple of hours. Please wear suitable clothing and bring any tools that might be useful with you such as brushes, rollers and gardening tools. As you can see from the list of jobs, you do not need to be an expert in DIY! Things we would like to get done are:
- Grey cladding, wire brush and paint rust areas.
- White cladding, wash and clean.
- Construct dinghy racking.
- Cut down brambles in the compound.
- Sugar soap and wash interior doors.
- Boundary fence.
- Rubbish collection in the compound.
- Unibond wall in the ladies changing room.
- Wash skirting boards and touch up walls in the family changing room.
- Tidy cable trunking in boiler room.
- Paint ceiling in bar area and wet room.
- Paint black board.
- Varnish benches.
- Paint ends of shutters.
.. .. ..
Last updated 1:32pm on 9 February 2020