Macmillan Coffee Morning - Success
Published 10:00 on 29 Sep 2020
The virtual Coffee Morning on Friday 25 September was "attended" by 21 people. The average attendance since we began supporting Macmillan Cancer's worldwide annual event is 25.
Currently [29 September] we have raised £245 for Macmillan Cancer. To see the latest figure, click here and then "View total raised". This figure does not take into account Gift Aid. The previous record for amount donated was £142.90 (in 2016).
It is not too late to DONATE:
You can still make a donation via our Donations page.
- Click on the link (the picture above or here)
- Set the amount you wish to donate - this can be any amount (minimum 30 pence)
- Select payment method. On some platforms "Card Payment" is the only option. Others will offer "Donate" leading to Google Pay, etc.
- Enter your email address so that you can be sent an acknowledgement of receipt
- Complete the payment details
- If eligible and willing, complete the Gift Aid section.
- Click on "View Total Raised" to see the Club's total donation to date
September 2016 - Bakers in pre-COVID Days
Last updated 12:25 on 6 February 2021